Request Looking for a musician...

Harkin

Lizards, eh?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
While I'm in the midst of editing some footage, it occurs to me I need some music for my project that won't incur the almighty wrath of big budget music companies. If anyone is interested...well, I just posted a video on my channel to start building the hype. That kind of a dark, dirgy, industrial feel is what I'm going for, inquire herein regarding my project Absolution...

Also, I feel kinda bad about using GreasyMoose's Space Duck as the MIM intro, might need someone for that? As always the link is below, very much appreciative of your time!

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
incompetech.com has a lot of great royalty free music that you can use. I know a lot of YouTubers use it. You should check it out.

But, also you can get music from our own Th3StuffShow, he's really talented: www.youtube.com/user/th3musicstuf

Harkin

Lizards, eh?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Sounds good! Yeah I've used incompetech a few times in the past, just for little tasks really, but I'll check out the other one you mentioned, cheers :p

Eliza Rose Vera

Reaction score
Hey, I have a song that i wrote that you may like? It is called Please, Dear. you can listen to it on soundcloud. just search my name. tell me what you think.

enphinity

ENPHINITY
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
!!subscribe to my channel support my music movement!!

ViciousCritic

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Try ccMixter for music with a Creative Commons license. Click the advanced search link to search by genre, instrument and style.

jake weber

Check out my Partnered Channel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I create original music on my channel, but from the description of what your looking for it probably wont fit what your looking for :p