Gaming Looking for a Minecraft Collab

Gladius

Hey everybody, Im looking for a long term Minecraft collab friend, who would be happy to do videos with me at their own pace, my channel is relatively new, so I would most likely accept other small channels, also NO adult humor or swearing since I'm only 12 and my audience would probably be younger than me. Id be happy with everything, from survival to hypixel multiplayer, please reply here, if your interested :) thank you.

Yes, but I use aternos and if you could advise me on it on my discord-Gladius, then Id be happy to use it because I have trouble with putting it online.

Also, you're 32, you could be to old for me, like, you could be the same age of my dad if he was younger, I have a different sense of humor than you and so on, I'm soory but maybe not ok.

yeah, but it doesn't work easily, Im using aternos, maybe you could help, just search up aternos and make your own server. It dosent take long at all, contact me on discord if you're very interested, username- Gladius, see ya.

Gladius, my name is also Gladius, there is also one problem, Ill only be able to do stuff quite rarely and, for 10 days Ill be gone in 2 days time. Id be happy if you tell me your username on discord thanks.

Back