Gaming PC | Consistency | 18+ | YT Collab

Sprenner

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi. I'm looking for some new people to consistently record with. I mainly do funny moments of any type of game, so games really don't matter as long as you're willing to try new games.
I'm 18 myself and from the EU.

My requirements:
- 18+
- Be willing to try new games, and play more than just 1 or 2 games.
- Good mic (or just anything that doesn't constantly bother me or pick up lots of background noise)
- Consistency.

It would also be cool if you're able to record multiple days of the week. I should also mention that while I own lots of games, I obviously don't enjoy every single one of them anymore, but I'm sure we can figure something out.

Discord: Sprenner#4032
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/sprenner/

Last edited:

KING_VENUS2833

Reaction score
Yo I’m 18 have around 227 subscribers on my YouTube channel I post like once a week or more all my free time is on FRIDAY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY I can handle the swearing I play on PS4 I play Minecraft and GTA V online a lot and I’m looking for a long term partner to collaborate with

Sprenner

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yo I’m 18 have around 227 subscribers on my YouTube channel I post like once a week or more all my free time is on FRIDAY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY I can handle the swearing I play on PS4 I play Minecraft and GTA V online a lot and I’m looking for a long term partner to collaborate with
do you have discord?
although idk if it'll work because i dont really play minecraft or gta 5 anymore

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
eyyy just making sure bruv, I am just looking for people who want to make content, I have been wanting to record with my friends all day today but like my friends they are playing the sleep all day game

TheLilClank

Reaction score
I play SW BF2 on PC if you intrested
im 24
good mic
i play almost everyday
consistenly
i wanna try other games too