Looking for a job?

ZipZap Music

Reaction score
Here on ZipZap Music we work with all different kinds of Hip Hop artists and now it's getting to the point where we need help. We have worked with some pretty big named artists and were trying all we can to expand our YouTube fan base. We need a person who can possibly do a radio show or help make GFX and things like that for our videos. If you're interested please let us know! Just know you will get the chance to talk to many different hip hop artists big and small over the course of being on our team:)

Reactions: Justice _187

Dewmonic Abyss

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Radio show? Tell me more. Seems like something I'd be interested in and qualified for.

Ditto

Reaction score
Here on ZipZap Music we work with all different kinds of Hip Hop artists and now it's getting to the point where we need help. We have worked with some pretty big named artists and were trying all we can to expand our YouTube fan base. We need a person who can possibly do a radio show or help make GFX and things like that for our videos. If you're interested please let us know! Just know you will get the chance to talk to many different hip hop artists big and small over the course of being on our team:)
I'm up to help with the show, having ADHD I know how to keep things on the go :D