Commentary Looking for a guest star (New podcast!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBatteryChicken

Level 34 Drug Dealer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Alright here's the order (this is weekly so if you don't want to do it or lose interest just tell us) NOTE: this was randomly generated.
Week 1: Bradygidge
Week 2: kdawg
Week 3: alrod
Week 4: silverwolf
Week 5: the battery chicken
Week 6: johnkenshow
Week 7: Kane
Again, if you don't want to do this/have no more interest or if you think it won't work out (becasue of time and other stuff) then just tell us. :D I'm excited to talk to all of you! (And im sure @PodcastTalk is as well)
And we wont be recording till my mic comes, so we will notify you when we are gonna record.[DOUBLEPOST=1388902349,1388902207][/DOUBLEPOST]
lol thanks for the idea. We'll try what you did :D

lol i didnt know that skype could break

Just hit me up nearer the time then XD because i do so much stuff every week this will get pushed to the back of my mind, so just hit me up like a week before so i remember its happening XD

Reactions: Leo Hashee

Leo Hashee

The Asian dude
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian

TheBatteryChicken

Level 34 Drug Dealer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Also, is there any rules, do i have to watch what i say etc etc, people usually say no but then i start opening my mouth and people end up having issues XD

Jessica

Just a girl with a camera
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hello everyone! @PodcastTalk and I have decided to start a new podcast.
We've already come up with a format: The episodes will be 30 minutes each. We will talk about 6 topics, each being 5 minutes. 5 of the topics will be about something that happens the week we record or other topics that we want to talk about. The 6th topic will be a topic we design around the guest.
For the first podcast, we will talk about stuff about ourselves; topics like favorite games, why we started youtube, and just generally get to know each other.
What we need: We are in need of a name for the podcast. We would greatly appreciate it.
And we will also need a guest for the first episode. If you don't mind spending 30 minutes talking weird stuff with me and @PodcastTalk (I'm crazy btw). We still do not know when we will record, because I am unsure when my new mic will arrive. However, we will notify you.
Thanks for reading this! :D
I'm totally into it...just let me know when and all of the logistics :)

Leo Hashee

The Asian dude
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Also, is there any rules, do i have to watch what i say etc etc, people usually say no but then i start opening my mouth and people end up having issues XD
Cayle: Ahaha, Nah we'll say whatever we like. turns out funnier that way
I think so too, we can just say "everything we say that might be offensive is a joke" or something (and my house has like a no cursing rule)
I'm totally into it...just let me know when and all of the logistics :)
Then you shall be the 8th guest! :D We'll remind you when the time comes

Reactions: Jessica

TheBatteryChicken

Level 34 Drug Dealer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Cayle: Ahaha, Nah we'll say whatever we like. turns out funnier that way
I think so too, we can just say "everything we say that might be offensive is a joke" or something (and my house has like a no cursing rule)

Then you shall be the 8th guest! :D We'll remind you when the time comes
I can pull of no swearing if i have to, i will always say something offensive though XD

Leo Hashee

The Asian dude
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I can pull of no swearing if i have to, i will always say something offensive though XD
to be honest, I'm all for offensive jokes, I find them hilarious[DOUBLEPOST=1388904124,1388903560][/DOUBLEPOST]Alright, the first podcast (idk wat name) will be recorded this friday! look forward to it :D I'm so exciteeeeeeeeeed

Reactions: TheBatteryChicken

Terguy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You know im down to do that too! Holla at me if theres still an available spot :)

JacobofArabia

Them 4 YTTalkers
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Sounds awesome I've always wanted to try podcasts :D

Status
Not open for further replies.