Commentary Looking for a guest star (New podcast!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo Hashee

The Asian dude
Hello everyone! @PodcastTalk and I have decided to start a new podcast.
We've already come up with a format: The episodes will be 30 minutes each. We will talk about 6 topics, each being 5 minutes. 5 of the topics will be about something that happens the week we record or other topics that we want to talk about. The 6th topic will be a topic we design around the guest.
For the first podcast, we will talk about stuff about ourselves; topics like favorite games, why we started youtube, and just generally get to know each other.
What we need: We are in need of a name for the podcast. We would greatly appreciate it.
And we will also need a guest for the first episode. If you don't mind spending 30 minutes talking weird stuff with me and @PodcastTalk (I'm crazy btw). We still do not know when we will record, because I am unsure when my new mic will arrive. However, we will notify you.
Thanks for reading this! :D

Well....the replies came WAAYYYYY faster than I thought.
I am in the USA and Cay (That's @PodcastTalk 's name) is in the UK. We have decided that we'll record in the morning/noon for me and at night for Cay. We'll record on Friday nights (6pm for me, 11pm for Cay). Cay will use a name generator and decided who will be the first guest. Then he will choose the second, third, etc. Hopefully your schedules work out! We're looking forward to talk to all of you! :D
I'm down depending on how this podcast is done.
? I thought we already said how it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back