Gaming Looking for a GTA online funny moments crew! (PS4 only!) More exposure and 2k sub youtuber!

BrandonNexus

Reaction score
Hi there i'm GigaPlayerX and Youtube suggested me to come here and find new talent! I'm really glad to find this place and I hope some people are willing to join! I have over 2K subs and i'm a regular in GTA V online, which is why i'm looking for a solid crew to team up with and make some funny moments! You need the requirements below (Be sure to include your PSN gamertag!)

-Age (I recommend it to be +15)
-Number of Subscribers (This won't affect my choice, I might even help you grow your channel)
-PSN gamer tag
-GTA V Online (Duh :p)

I also have one last requirement although this won't count much either...although it might give you a better chance!
-Be charismatic, able to make some nice jokes (A funny laugh can be great as well) and people who don't stutter much. I'm not asking for perfect people but there ARE some good gamers out there with chance to be in the spotlight! Be sure to send me a reply immediatly so I can send you a friend request on PSN and perhaps do some videos! Thank you for reading this and have a wonderful day!

Reaction score
Hi there i'm GigaPlayerX and Youtube suggested me to come here and find new talent! I'm really glad to find this place and I hope some people are willing to join! I have over 2K subs and i'm a regular in GTA V online, which is why i'm looking for a solid crew to team up with and make some funny moments! You need the requirements below (Be sure to include your PSN gamertag!)

-Age (I recommend it to be +15)
-Number of Subscribers (This won't affect my choice, I might even help you grow your channel)
-PSN gamer tag
-GTA V Online (Duh :p)

I also have one last requirement although this won't count much either...although it might give you a better chance!
-Be charismatic, able to make some nice jokes (A funny laugh can be great as well) and people who don't stutter much. I'm not asking for perfect people but there ARE some good gamers out there with chance to be in the spotlight! Be sure to send me a reply immediatly so I can send you a friend request on PSN and perhaps do some videos! Thank you for reading this and have a wonderful day!
Hey bro i would love to play i currently have 155 subs the thing is im 13 idk if you want that but i hope this works

PSN:NoxiousChain

I would love to hear back

Last edited:

iKingJace

Reaction score
I'd love to be in you're gat crew
18 subs
PSN:KingJaceT679

Last edited:

TheDerp12

Reaction score
Age-15
Number of Subs- 50
PSN- blackmage426
My Channel is Pumpkin Studios and I'm starting it up again after a long hiatus, so my actual sub count is probably less. I would be hyped if I could get in your GTA crew

BrandonNexus

Reaction score
I'd love to be in you're gat crew
18 subs
PSN:KingJaceT679
Reply has been sent! Thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1491000162,1491000139][/DOUBLEPOST]
Age-15
Number of Subs- 50
PSN- blackmage426
My Channel is Pumpkin Studios and I'm starting it up again after a long hiatus, so my actual sub count is probably less. I would be hyped if I could get in your GTA crew
Reply has been sent! Thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1491000189][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey bro i would love to play i currently have 155 subs the thing is im 13 idk if you want that but i hope this works

PSN:NoxiousChain

I would love to hear back
Reply has been sent thank you!