Gaming Looking for a group to record with

IndianaJonesin

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I used to use this forum a few years ago and met some interesting people as well as made some fairly comedic and interesting videos with those people, I recently decided I want to come back to making videos again as my editing and design skills have greatly improved as that’s now what I do as a side job, as well as my comedy style has evolved and I feel like I’m ready to jump back in, I’m looking for people with a specific style of comedy and that I can clash well with as well as bounce jokes back an forth with, let me know if you’re interested and I’ll check out your videos to see if you could possibly match what I’m looking for. :)

in the past I’ve had tight connections with some fairly large gaming comedy YouTubers but since then I’ve lost most of those connections due to my inactivity so now I’m looking to respark a fire and get a premium group together to make premium content with.

Edit; Must be around my age or older (19 years old) for more info contact me on discord IndianaJonesin#6634

Last edited:

IndianaJonesin

Reaction score
What kind of games you playing? and Channel?
Add me on discord, can show you some of my old videos decent editing but nowhere near representative of myself now lmao, was much younger at the time, but add me on Discord and we can talk. IndianaJonesin#6634

GodHercule

Reaction score
It won't let me find your discord when i go to send a friend request.

g7jesu

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
I also tried to add u on discord but couldn't find you either

HazzManBlamLOL

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey just tried adding you on Discord but for some reason your Discord name won't work. I'd be down to do some collabs with you feel free to add me on Discord @ HazzMan4E#4130