Gaming Looking For A Group To Play GTA V With?

BlueePants

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey all, I was just wondering if anyone out there wanted to play and record some GTA V on either the Xbox 360 or the PS3? I have a few requirements though:

1. Good quality audio and video.
2. Frequent uploads.
3. Polite and not a complete *******.
4. Subscriber amounts don't bother me but 10+ would be great.

Okay guys that's it! Just leave your gamertag/IGN and Skype in the reply section and I'll get back to you ASAP! :D

Feel free to ask any questions! :D

Thanks
- BlueePants (Patrick)

Last edited:

DigiCorner

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey i'd be interested. I am already in a group in GTA V called the Moolesters and it is a lot of fun haha. My gamertag is XI MagICo IX and skype is digicorner if i am not on xbox. Thanks

Azarecks

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey checked out a bit of your videos and you seem alright. You can add my xbox GT and skype using : Azarecks

Deshawn Newman

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Man I play PS3 GTA 5 too I have just been playing the single player cause I had no groups who always came back so yeah

Gethonic

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello, I'm interested too, I've done a few videos but haven't been able to lately due to having noone to record with.

I'm xbox 360, gt: Gethonic
I have tonnes of great ideas for things to do on gtav too. They usually require groups of people and some of them are complex so i think it'd be very fun recording them.

I don't have skype, but i do check my xb live message on the xbox website when I'm not online.

I am uk time zone, usually on and ready to record around 7.00-7.30pm