Gaming Looking for a group collab!!!

The Clark Knight

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The more people in a collab the better a video will do. So I'd like to get anywhere between 3-6 people together to play something. We'd all promote each other on each other's channels and it would end up with all of us with at least a little growth. As long as you have 20+ active subs then you can join in! Any game suggestions are welcome! I have an xbox one, wii u and pc. I'd suggest Overwatch, Dark Souls 3, or anything that you think would be a fun video!

Michael Copeland

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The more people in a collab the better a video will do. So I'd like to get anywhere between 3-6 people together to play something. We'd all promote each other on each other's channels and it would end up with all of us with at least a little growth. As long as you have 20+ active subs then you can join in! Any game suggestions are welcome! I have an xbox one, wii u and pc. I'd suggest Overwatch, Dark Souls 3, or anything that you think would be a fun video!
Hey dude. Me and my friend would like to collab with you. We play on xbox, ps4, ps3 wii u, wii and pc. Hope to hear from you.

The Clark Knight

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd love to collab! Message me on twitter, youtube or here and we can talk about it!