Gaming Looking for a Gmod Group

partyboychip

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hay I'm looking for a group of people to play some gmod on a semi-weekly basis. Prop Hunt, Death Race, Guess Who and what ever other game modes that would be fun to play. No children please, I have the mouth and sense of humor of a sailor and prefer to play without always having to watch what I say cuz children are present. With that said I would prefer to play with people who are 20 and older, but teens are negotiable. Please have a sense of humor, be able to take a joke and understand when I'm joking.

Not to sound like a d**k or snob but If your easily butt hurt over every small little thing or a joke about you then I honestly don't want to play with you. Other then that, let's just have fun, joke, laugh and make some good videos. If your interested message me here and I'll send you a link to my discord.

robotgamerplays

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hay I'm looking for a group of people to play some gmod on a semi-weekly basis. Prop Hunt, Death Race, Guess Who and what ever other game modes that would be fun to play. No children please, I have the mouth and sense of humor of a sailor and prefer to play without always having to watch what I say cuz children are present. With that said I would prefer to play with people who are 20 and older, but teens are negotiable. Please have a sense of humor, be able to take a joke and understand when I'm joking.

Not to sound like a d**k or snob but If your easily butt hurt over every small little thing or a joke about you then I honestly don't want to play with you. Other then that, let's just have fun, joke, laugh and make some good videos. If your interested message me here and I'll send you a link to my discord.
hi im almost 17 but if heard like alot of stuff on my life so consider me as a 19 years old guy lol
heres my discord robot gamer plays#9769