Request Looking for a free intro for my channel~

RosezoidGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello there!

Name's Moonstar, and as stated in the topic, I am looking for a cute intro for my channel. I've tried making one myself, but I can't seem to figure out how to do so.

I do not have any money to send you, I am sorry but I am willing to do a shoutout on my channel, and if you have your own channel I am willing to post a link to your channel as well.

Options for the intro:

-something involving unicorns, with my name somewhere in it and nice music (if possible)

-something with moons and stars or dreamcatchers, along with my name and nice music

-if neither of these two options is possible just my name in a different style in a colorful way with music be nice.

Thanks so much if you take this!

darksmokeyt

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
You can make one yourself with simply a Word document with your name, then import it to your video editing software and play music with the image and use transitions.

But, I recommend that you do not use an intro at all. Most of your viewers will likely agree with me as well.

Skyler Henricks

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You can also make one with powerpoint and export it as a video file!! Good luck if you decide to go with an intro, also if you do try not to make it too long or to much if you know what I mean!!

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I can make one in Vegas Pro a bit later if you'd like. Do you have all the pictures you want for it, or should I source my own?

RosezoidGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I do not have any pictures, so yes if you could place find pictures that be great^^