Voice Acting Looking For A Female Voice Actor To Do Evergreen's voice (fairy tail)

EeveeBest

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello I am currently working on a cover for fairy tail opening 3 "ft" and Its gonna go like a story with the Raijinshuu. I have all the cast ready and I only need A female to be Evergreen. If you do want a role I only have one requirement is that you have Skype because that is how we are going to record the audio. If you want This Role Contact Me:

(sorry but It doesn't let me do full links)

Twitter: /EeveePlayz
facebook: /DarkEcritureEevee (but you might get a late response)
Email: cactusssjgod@gmail.com

And of course I will credit Everyone Who Participated. You do not have to be an amazing voice actor because it's not gonna be pro level stuff. (But If you are a pro that would be good cause I am a pro as well the better people we have the better it will be)

Miketastic

The Journeystickman
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
Darn if only I was a girl... T^T

eh oh well, you man, if you're looking a free male voice actor I'll happy to help out anyway I can. You can see some of my work on my soundcloud account. :)

EeveeBest

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

eh oh well, you man, if you're looking a free male voice actor I'll happy to help out anyway I can. You can see some of my work on my soundcloud account. :)
ok ill check it out dude[DOUBLEPOST=1434843286,1434842339][/DOUBLEPOST]

hi i checked out your channel and Your awesome cant wait for more. and you said that you are taking in animation work for free. I had a 7/8 second animation in mind for my yuotube intro and if you could help it will be awesome!!! if you can, can you contact me on any of the sources I provided

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm definitely interested if you're still looking. I've done some voice acting on YouTube before.

Crystal_Joy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm late on the jump but I super love fairy tail, I actually have formal acting training, and it sounds super fun! If you still need someone hit me up!

EeveeBest

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm late on the jump but I super love fairy tail, I actually have formal acting training, and it sounds super fun! If you still need someone hit me up!
I'm definitely interested if you're still looking. I've done some voice acting on YouTube before.
I'd love to hear what and how much etc. :)
^^
sorry I already found someone on another forum. I am no longer looking for a voice actor. SRY : (