Animation Looking for a female voice actor (Doctor Who Parody)

Shoocharu

Hey there.
I am currently looking for a female voice actor for my Doctor Who Animation Parody thing. You'll be voicing the Doctors companion, so you'll have to say quite a lot of lines.
If you're interested, please send me a mail at shoocharusbusinessemail@gmail.com
I hope to hear from you.

- Shoocharu
Oh! By the way, here's a picture of how it's going to look if you're wondering.
Docturr Who.png

holy flip that looks good :D If you are looking for a male voice actor (even one with a scottish accent), I can help out!
If you are looking for voice actors, here is a good place, but I would really suggest looking into the VoiceActingAlliance forum. Its a place chocked FULL of people who voice act and there will be more than enough people who will want to voice act for you!
I hope this helps. Remember, need a guy voice actor, I'm your man!
Character voice over demo reel here:

Waow, these voices are actually really good. I'm probably going to be needing a male voice actor aswell, so I'll tell ya when. But right now, the female voice is most important. :D

holy flip that looks good :D If you are looking for a male voice actor (even one with a scottish accent), I can help out!
If you are looking for voice actors, here is a good place, but I would really suggest looking into the VoiceActingAlliance forum. Its a place chocked FULL of people who voice act and there will be more than enough people who will want to voice act for you!
I hope this helps. Remember, need a guy voice actor, I'm your man!
Character voice over demo reel here:

Waow, these voices are actually really good. I'm probably going to be needing a male voice actor aswell, so I'll tell ya when. But right now, the female voice is most important. :D
I would really advise you check out the VoiceActingAlliance. Another forum is the VoiceActingClub. If you wanted to cut down your search though, I'm in contact with a lot of voice actress' because of a series I'm in. I could send your email on their way. Do you have a business email on your youtube channel?

Well, I suppose if you're OK with it, I guess you could send out my email. My business email is "shoocharusbusinessemail@gmail.com". Thank you for your help, mate!

I would really advise you check out the VoiceActingAlliance. Another forum is the VoiceActingClub. If you wanted to cut down your search though, I'm in contact with a lot of voice actress' because of a series I'm in. I could send your email on their way. Do you have a business email on your youtube channel?

Back