Voice Acting Looking for a female voice actor (Doctor Who Animation)

Shoocharu

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hi there, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls.
I am currently looking for a female voice actor for a Doctor Who parody animation I am working on.
You will be voicing the Doctor's companion, so you will have quite a lot of lines.
You do not have to sound British or anything, so you will be fine. All I require, is that you have the time.
I do not have the full script yet, but it should not take too long.
If you are up for it, please contact me at "shoocharusbusinessemail@gmail.com", and if it is possible, please send an audio file of your voice so I can hear you.
Thank you for your time. I hope to hear from you.
- Shoocharu

P.S. here's some pictures from the animation, if you were wondering how it is going to look. (The girl in the picture is not who you are going to be voicing!)
Docturr Who.png Docturr Who 2.png Docturr Who 3.png

MillieMozzarellaMae

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Any particular age? Any particular accent? Do you just want a few random lines in the voice clip or anything particular?

Shoocharu

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Well, I don't really care about age or accent. You just have to sound like you're atleast 15-16 years old. And yes, please, just some random lines would do just fine :)

Any particular age? Any particular accent? Do you just want a few random lines in the voice clip or anything particular?

mouseinsneakers

real life rodentia
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm no voice actress, but I LOVED the drawings you posted and definitely want to see this video. Will be checking out your channel.