Music Looking for a Female Singer

Jacob Pyle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hi, my name is Jacob Pyle! I'm the host, creator, and producer of a show entitled "Pyle and Company". And I've been wanting to sing a duet with someone for a very long time now. I'm looking for a female singer who'd be willing to sing with me on upcoming episodes of our show! I usually like to do cover versions of mostly country songs, old and new. As well as some '70s and some '80s pop material. But I'm willing to learn a new song! The song I'm thinking of doing a cover version of is the song "Up Where We Belong". You don't necessarily have to be there in person to help me. If you have a webcam installed to your computer, it'll work just as good! If you have any questions, feel free to let me know! Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Reactions: MagicallyMusical

MagicallyMusical

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Commentator, Reviewer, Other
Hi, my name is Jacob Pyle! I'm the host, creator, and producer of a show entitled "Pyle and Company". And I've been wanting to sing a duet with someone for a very long time now. I'm looking for a female singer who'd be willing to sing with me on upcoming episodes of our show! I usually like to do cover versions of mostly country songs, old and new. As well as some '70s and some '80s pop material. But I'm willing to learn a new song! The song I'm thinking of doing a cover version of is the song "Up Where We Belong". You don't necessarily have to be there in person to help me. If you have a webcam installed to your computer, it'll work just as good! If you have any questions, feel free to let me know! Thank you so much!
Hey, who's the song by and how often did you want to make it a thing? :)

Jacob Pyle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Well, we are actually coming up with guest material and ideas for a new season of Pyle and Company beginning in August. And I've wanted an opportunity to find a duet partner who'd be willing to at least do a one time duet with me on a song. I've sung multiple songs solo on the show before, but I have never performed a duet in a long time. The song "Up Where We Belong" was performed by Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes in the 80s for the soundtrack to the movie "Officer and a Gentleman".

Last edited by a moderator: