Music Looking for a female singer to do a cover

Purple Heart

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey!
I'm looking for a female singer to do a cover of "We don't talk anymore" by Charlie Puth.

The requirements are pretty simple :
Decent recording equipment to record your voice, a decent camera to shoot HD quality video.
I don't care about your sub or view count as long as i love your voice :)

I'll do all the mixing, mastering and video editing so you don't have to worry about them at all.
You will be able to upload that video on your channel.

Comment down and if i like your content then i'll pm you.

Emily Pruna

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Are you still looking for someone for this? I'm interested! Feel free to email me at emilypruna@gmail.com

I'm going to include a video I made of a cover of the song "I can't sleep" so you know what my voice sounds like

Purple Heart

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hi, I am interested in working with you on a cover, if you are interested as well, you can email me at jordanlevymusic@gmail.com
Hi, thanks for showing interest. But unfortunately you are a tad bit late. I didn't get any response on time so i had to lay down the vocals by myself.
Keep doing what you love. Maybe one day we will get to collab :)[DOUBLEPOST=1478604156,1478604140][/DOUBLEPOST]
Are you still looking for someone for this? I'm interested! Feel free to email me at emilypruna@gmail.com

I'm going to include a video I made of a cover of the song "I can't sleep" so you know what my voice sounds like
Hi, thanks for showing interest. But unfortunately you are a tad bit late. I didn't get any response on time so i had to lay down the vocals by myself.
Keep doing what you love. Maybe one day we will get to collab :)