Gaming Looking for a female gamer for my podcast

Samithman

I've Got It
So no sexism here but I have a gaming podcast in which we talk all about gaming and general news.
I've got two other guys on the podcast but I never really listen to many female gamers on podcasts and think it would add a new dynamic on ours. Let me know if your interested :)

So no sexism here but I have a gaming podcast in which we talk all about gaming and general news.
I've got two other guys on the podcast but I never really listen to many female gamers on podcasts and think it would add a new dynamic on ours. Let me know if your interested :)

I get what you're doing here! Haha...Girl gamer..."Podcast"...Haha...Yeeeeah buddy! -Wink wink.-

Not interested at all, just saying the female gamers are just gamers, same as you
But were not the same, there so many differences between genders in gaming so it would be good to have different sides of the coin in our discussions. Females get treated differently to males through out life which leads to different opinions and thought processes. Saying that we are all the same isn't quite true as you can see that there is vast majority of male gamers and a very small minority of female gamers

Back