Gaming Looking for a fellow youtuber to collab with: PS4

Jackutz

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Hello everyone, my name is Jackutz, and I am posting this asking anyone who is looking for a PS4 collaboration to please contact me on skype: Jack_Kutz.
I am looking for anyone who owns a PlayStation 4 and all the necessary equipment to record and talk with. I am looking for someone within the age limit of 15-18, and you must have a sense of humor please :D, I own a plethora of games, so it is really up to you (the person contacting me, hopefully) to decide which game we play, as I most likely have the game you are looking to playing, thank you, and I look forward to hearing from y'all.

CSJ293

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks, add me on PS4 sometime, maybe one day we can collab, I'm sure you can already tell what my ign is.
No worries will do! Guessing it could.. possibly be.. jackutz? Just something gives me the idea it is.. that or I got psychic powers xD

Jackutz

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
No worries will do! Guessing it could.. possibly be.. jackutz? Just something gives me the idea it is.. that or I got psychic powers xD
Woah, I can't believe you got it right, you must be magic, alright, but yeah add me on that and we'll play sometime! :D

Reactions: CSJ293

CSJ293

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Woah, I can't believe you got it right, you must be magic, alright, but yeah add me on that and we'll play sometime! :D
Knew they'll come in handy one day haha! no worries I will and be good to see how well you play always up for playing anyone on that game especially! in case so you know my add is CSJ293

TheBlueShow

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Jackutz, and I am posting this asking anyone who is looking for a PS4 collaboration to please contact me on skype: Jack_Kutz.
I am looking for anyone who owns a PlayStation 4 and all the necessary equipment to record and talk with. I am looking for someone within the age limit of 15-18, and you must have a sense of humor please :D, I own a plethora of games, so it is really up to you (the person contacting me, hopefully) to decide which game we play, as I most likely have the game you are looking to playing, thank you, and I look forward to hearing from y'all.

Hey would love to do something on Call of Duty
I'm 16
MY PSN is BloodShed2001

Kiddkelly

Reaction score
Aye bro I'm down add me on the ps4 len_to_fly we can get on iw 2k etc...