Animation Looking for a decent animator to make content for a kids channel with 50k Subs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yasas Perera

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have an old account which doesnt generate much of ad revenue currently yet has a steady subscriber base of 50k+. Looking for a animator who's willing to spare a couple of hours a day to make some decent animations/stop motion and I'm willing to share 50:50 from the ad revenue we are gonna earn back together.

bussan

Reaction score
what kind of animation you thinking of? animation for children?

Tomasi1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello my name is Ken Lewis, I have 3 years experience in 3d animation. Currently I post my own work on YouTube. Here is a link to one of my videos, called the Tiniest Jedi

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hello my name is Ken Lewis, I have 3 years experience in 3d animation. Currently I post my own work on YouTube. Here is a link to one of my videos, called the Tiniest Jedi

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is old. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by hovering your cursor over their username below their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old is recommended.)

(If you need to contact any of the people who posted in this thread, you should use the contact information in their first post or you can leave them a message on their profiles by clicking on their username.)

Status
Not open for further replies.