Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Request Looking For A Complete Youtube Page Make Over

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Jessinco, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Jessinco
    Cash:
    $2
    Hi! I am looking for some help for a daily Vlogging Channel that needs some new graphics, banners, intro and outro.... really a little bit of everything. Please hit me up with examples you've done!! I don't mind paying a little for something of good quality. I'm also looking to turn me and my family into little characters... and a watermark!

2. Messages:
    Cash:
    $6
    I would be happy to do this, a example of a thumbnail I made is all I have at the moment
    Add me on discord - Wackojacko#5769
    Otherwise just reply to this :D

Attached Files:

3. Faith Young
    Cash:
    $2
    I would definitely like to help with everything, hit me up at faithyounggg@gmail.com and ill send you more of my work

Attached Files:

4. Noah Richardson
    Liking YTtalk
  5. TriTonTGaming
    Cash:
    $9
    I'd definitely be down to do this and I always do work before payment, you pay when you're satisfied. I'll shoot you a few examples if we get in contact with eachother.

6. kuroneko
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $177
    Hello, I can help you with the graphics like banner and outro. I can also draw and turn you and your family into little cartoon characters. If you're interested, I can send you some of my work and the prices and we can talk about it. Feel free to send me inbox or email (monicamistal07@gmail.com) or add me on skype: monica.stefane

7. Stylish Designs
    Cash:
    $3
    Drop me a dm here or on my twitter (@OfficialSDesign) if you wanna see my work, I have over 4 years graphic design experience and have designed for over 80 different clients!

Thanks, Alex