Request Looking For A Complete Youtube Page Make Over

Jessinco

Reaction score
Hi! I am looking for some help for a daily Vlogging Channel that needs some new graphics, banners, intro and outro.... really a little bit of everything. Please hit me up with examples you've done!! I don't mind paying a little for something of good quality. I'm also looking to turn me and my family into little characters... and a watermark!

Jackson Schofield

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would be happy to do this, a example of a thumbnail I made is all I have at the moment
Add me on discord - Wackojacko#5769
Otherwise just reply to this :D

Attachments

TriTonTGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I'd definitely be down to do this and I always do work before payment, you pay when you're satisfied. I'll shoot you a few examples if we get in contact with eachother.

kuroneko

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Designer
Hello, I can help you with the graphics like banner and outro. I can also draw and turn you and your family into little cartoon characters. If you're interested, I can send you some of my work and the prices and we can talk about it. Feel free to send me inbox or email (monicamistal07@gmail.com) or add me on skype: monica.stefane

Stylish Designs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Drop me a dm here or on my twitter (@OfficialSDesign) if you wanna see my work, I have over 4 years graphic design experience and have designed for over 80 different clients!

Thanks, Alex