Commentary Looking for a commentator!

PoisonousAvacado

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Check mine's out.Add more of a mature audience as well. If that is something you all accept?
I dont mind cussing, but you do skits. Im looking for a commentator. Someone who does a lot of talking over gameplay, or live commentaries.[DOUBLEPOST=1426299430,1426299334][/DOUBLEPOST]
Could you let Baby Freak in? lol. But I'm interested in doing this man and all my videos are commentaries so I think this is perfect. My Skype name is BabyFreak15, let me know If you want me.
ill consider. The only problem i have with you is, your music overpowers your voice a bit. And your topics are about other youtubers so i dont know.

Bobby1234

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I dont mind cussing, but you do skits. Im looking for a commentator. Someone who does a lot of talking over gameplay, or live commentaries.[DOUBLEPOST=1426299430,1426299334][/DOUBLEPOST]
ill consider. The only problem i have with you is, your music overpowers your voice a bit. And your topics are about other youtubers so i dont know.
Okay I'm working on it.

Anthony Uriel

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I dont mind cussing, but you do skits. Im looking for a commentator. Someone who does a lot of talking over gameplay, or live commentaries.
I didn't mean cussing in anyway.
I will be doing commentaries and Let's play vids this week. But, you'll probably want to find someone similar to what y'all do and been doing it for awhile. So, that's cool..

Dilco

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Here's the best I can do for a link youtube. com/channel/ UCIet1FCTBG8aV8x0KzF4OLA

Bobby1234

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So I shouldn't do topics on other youtubers?