Commentary Looking for a commentator!

PoisonousAvacado

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there! I am starting a sort of group channel. 7 guys including myself, will upload on a certain day of the week. As of now we are looking for our 7th person. If you are interested reply down below, I will then review your channel and add you on skype if you are accepted. Im looking for HD content. and most of all, ACTIVE people. The group channel name is 'GuacArmy' and has 76 subs as of right now. But more once we start uploading on monday. Good luck!

*remember to leave your skype down below if you are interested*

Dilco

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man, this sounds fun and I'd love to be a part of it! I've actually seen some of your stuff on YT. My current channel has no content but my old one has about 15 vids on it. My skype is Mc.Squiggles

PoisonousAvacado

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man, this sounds fun and I'd love to be a part of it! I've actually seen some of your stuff on YT. My current channel has no content but my old one has about 15 vids on it. My skype is Mc.Squiggles
im afraid i cant accept you if you arent active, let alone no videos. I need to see proof you will be active, and one of your videos to see the quality.

Dilco

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
im afraid i cant accept you if you arent active, let alone no videos. I need to see proof you will be active, and one of your videos to see the quality.
I do plan to be active but the only reason I haven't posted anything in the last 2 weeks is because I was getting some IRL stuff under control and I'm stock piling recordings to be able to keep and upload schedule. And if I can get in contact with you on skype I can link you to one of my old videos since I can't leave links here.

PoisonousAvacado

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I do plan to be active but the only reason I haven't posted anything in the last 2 weeks is because I was getting some IRL stuff under control and I'm stock piling recordings to be able to keep and upload schedule. And if I can get in contact with you on skype I can link you to one of my old videos since I can't leave links here.
link me through pm, or tell me the name of your old channel. And are you aware that if you miss an upload you get kicked off the channel.

Dilco

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am fully aware of that and my old channel was Manotonic. It'll bring up some math stuff but just hit search instead for, PM's aren't working for some reason.

Bobby1234

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Could you let Baby Freak in? lol. But I'm interested in doing this man and all my videos are commentaries so I think this is perfect. My Skype name is BabyFreak15, let me know If you want me.

PoisonousAvacado

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am fully aware of that and my old channel was Manotonic. It'll bring up some math stuff but just hit search instead for, PM's aren't working for some reason.
i was unable to find a channel, there was one with 3 videos. What does the logo look like?