Gaming Looking for a collab

C.Tomo

Reaction score
Hey guys what i am looking for is a individual willing to do a collaboration on YouTube.
preferably someone who is into and also does content to do with CS GO so both parties will benefit from it.

The sort of things i am looking for:
1. Same sort of content/interests
2. Over 350 subs (this is not a must) as i have 600

Will be looking to start off as a basic collab with video/channel shout outs/recommendations then move onto bigger and better things.

If you wish to find out more feel free to contact me @ c.tomocsgo@gmail.com and place "collab" in the subject :)
Or can also find my channel @ youtube.com/c/tomocsgo

Spook

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am a very small channel (43 subscribers) but I love CS:GO videos, to check out my style check my most recent upload!

Let me know if you are interested in a collab!

Kekaholic

Reaction score
Hey guys what i am looking for is a individual willing to do a collaboration on YouTube.
preferably someone who is into and also does content to do with CS GO so both parties will benefit from it.

The sort of things i am looking for:
1. Same sort of content/interests
2. Over 350 subs (this is not a must) as i have 600

Will be looking to start off as a basic collab with video/channel shout outs/recommendations then move onto bigger and better things.

If you wish to find out more feel free to contact me @ c.tomocsgo@gmail.com and place "collab" in the subject :)
Or can also find my channel @ youtube.com/c/tomocsgo
I have 400 subs and I'm transitioning my channel to those type of videos. DM me.

C.Tomo

Reaction score
Hey it won't let me dmg you on here as I haven't posted enough. Have a email or steam name?