Gaming Looking for a collab team (Xbone/PS4)

TBGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys I'm looking for a few people to do some collabs, preferably around my same age (17-25). I have both a Xbone and a PS4, and I have a large list of games but if I don't have one you're interested in playing it shouldn't be a problem to obtain a copy. The only games I'm not really interesting in playing is Call of Duty.

joey1011

Reaction score
i will collab! i have an xbox one and my gamertag is: ChefSwish
add me!

Gecklo!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other

Last edited:

TBGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I only play PC. If you got anything there, in likelihood, i got it too XD
I'd have to check my steam account, I mostly only use it for indie games because my laptop inst very powerful. I would like to do some Castle Crashers and games like that if you'd be interested.

Gecklo!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other

Last edited:

TBGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i don't really do pc games just xbox one
If you're going to be picking up For Honor sometime in the future we could do that but I'm really not into doing Call of Duty at this time.[DOUBLEPOST=1484016993,1484015969][/DOUBLEPOST]
Castle Crashers i dont have, but itd be no sweat getting it. My steam account is simply thegecklo. Look me up. If you find any similar games, we can do one of those
Hey man, I wasn't able to find you on steam mine is TBG with a Castle Crashers Icon. I would have pm'd you but I don't have enough posts yet.