Gaming Looking for a collab group long-term or one night stand is cool ya know?

PaulSaladbar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone my name is Paul, I'm 19 and one of the owners of the channel "ChronicBS". We do gaming and a few extra things on the side but, for the most part gaming. We do both streaming and recording PS4/PC. I currently run 3 channels including this one, one where I upload music videos I make and edit for friends, and one where I upload with my fiance (she sings). I currently am searching for fellow content creators to grow with. I am available to create on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday after 3PM PST. And Saturdays anytime with Sundays before 8PM PST. No age limit, really I'm cool with anyone as long as we both feel comfortable with you. All I ask is that you speak to me first via discord or skype and see if we click. Thanks guys!

DrawingLapsesT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey dude, i would love to collab my discord is flynn#4799 :)

SlipperyPlays

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I checked out your channel and I saw you do some Nintendo Games. Contact me: SlipperyPlays#6666

Spuntillian

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The first thing i normally do when clicking on Collab threads is checking out the channel first before reading the text in the thread, and you guys looks like a lot of fun! And even though you said you were okay with age, i'm just letting you know i'm about your age (i'm 20), and idk maybe that will help us click better, but dont get me wrong, i have no problem with age either x). And i like your humour and content overall!.

I don't use Skype anymore because Discord is supreme, always, period x), so yeah my discord is Swagen#1675.

And yes one night stand is cool ;P