Gaming Looking for a Co-Op Partner.

Br00tal

No Mercy For The Weak
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Before you read the contents of this thread - if you enjoy playing Call Of Duty/Minecraft/Battlefield games regularly and MAINLY on your channel OR you are a console gamer, please leave. I dont have time to deal with peasants - thanks :)

So, its about time for me to find someone that i can legitly play with. I am a special kind of gamer and i tend look after such individuals to play with. Not many like or know the games i play and enjoy. So if you are interested of engaging yourself in some cooperative shenanigans read the requirements below.
  1. You HAVE to be older than 15 years old. (If you have a mature voice, i might consider you)
  2. You need to have a Steam Account. (I dont respect gamers/Lets Players if they dont buy their games. Support the developers if you like the game.)
  3. You need to have decent equipment. I dont want you to have some crappy microphone/headset.
  4. Skype is needed too.
If you are interested - write a reply on this thread or send me a PM.

RogueNinja

Reviewer, no longer gaming :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
im 19, have steam, skype and a studio mic, not a gamer on my channel but wud be cool to do it with someone else on their channel

Br00tal

No Mercy For The Weak
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
What games you planning to do, besides stuff like CoD & BF?
Let me requote

if you enjoy playing Call Of Duty/Minecraft/Battlefield games regularly and MAINLY on your channel OR you are a console gamer, please leave.

Custard Creamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Let me requote

if you enjoy playing Call Of Duty/Minecraft/Battlefield games regularly and MAINLY on your channel OR you are a console gamer, please leave.
Respect for this! lol Too many people rely on those games so it has become oversaturated.

Reactions: Br00tal
C

Caber

Let me requote

Well, egg on my face. I'm so blind ;~; Note to self: Don't ask for information on stuff while watching sWooZie, you will most likely f**k up.

skydieray

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sure, add me on skype: skydieray :D we can talk there