Looking for a Channel Review

MannyIzzy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I wi
Thanks so much! I am working on all those suggestions for this October, when we release a larger project. It is a challenge with the space I have and without the bearded dragons talking to work on things creatively but I am figuring out solutions every episode. Thank you again for your suggestions, I'd love it if you'd check back in a few months and send any advice my way!
l will of course I sub to check up every new video, I would love to know what you think of my videos as well I know the newest one is a little long. Looking forward in growing with you

Reactions: Simon's Lair

Simon's Lair

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Thanks so much! I love the positivity in your videos, I think you could benefit in switching up your intro text as it is hard to read, but you definitely film very well! I appreciate your feedback!

Reactions: MannyIzzy

MannyIzzy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks so much! I love the positivity in your videos, I think you could benefit in switching up your intro text as it is hard to read, but you definitely film very well! I appreciate your feedback!
Thanks man I'm start working on that, I'll let you know when I do, Thank you so much!!!

Reactions: Simon's Lair