Vlog Looking for a any collabs

Reaction score
Just starting out im an aspiring film maker and i want to seriously get into vlogging but i just feel like i havent got the audience to really start doing it yet so i want to just do as much collaboration as possible to get my name out there. I've done pranks in the past, a couple short films , documentary's. Random montage videos.

Im willing to make any type of video because its what i love its my passion!

Thanks a lot everyone!

KellieBean

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am interested in a collab!

Alex Ecker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Just starting out im an aspiring film maker and i want to seriously get into vlogging but i just feel like i havent got the audience to really start doing it yet so i want to just do as much collaboration as possible to get my name out there. I've done pranks in the past, a couple short films , documentary's. Random montage videos.

Im willing to make any type of video because its what i love its my passion!

Thanks a lot everyone!
What are you looking to make and i checked out your channel and i really like your last vlog nut try to make your vlogs a little longer :)

Reaction score
What are you looking to make and i checked out your channel and i really like your last vlog nut try to make your vlogs a little longer :)
Yeah the plan is to have some sort of vlog for 3 days of the week once i move to uni so film one day miss a day, film 1 day then miss a day and then upload every monday that i possible can with a main video which details some kind of topic about uni or film making because im going to uni to study Film production