Gaming LOOKING FOR 4 YOUTUBERS FOR A COLLAB [I have an Idea that may end in a friendship that will last]

ReMixzGaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Channel Type
Gamer
Sorry my Skype is mineturtle45* and I do not have a PlayStation 4 even though I really want one lol[DOUBLEPOST=1490393287,1490393118][/DOUBLEPOST]If you can't find it try ReMixz Gaming

TheToastGamer

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've got to say, this is the best idea i've seen on any of the posts! My names Lexi, im 19, and im from the UK. I'm a PC gamer, and i've been at it on youtube for about a month now, and i'm 6 away from 100 which is pretty cool. I play a lot of fps games, but i have a soft spot for 2D indie games. Also, i love editing and making thumbnails. That stuff is just sooooo therapeutic, and it's such a great feeling when you finish a video & it looks good. If you want to check out my channel, you'll have more of an idea of what im about. I love gaming & meeting new people. I've always been told im a people person, and i like to believe that's true. Even if i dont make it into the group it would be cool to have another friend!

Tactical Gavin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sorry my Skype is mineturtle45* and I do not have a PlayStation 4 even though I really want one lol[DOUBLEPOST=1490393287,1490393118][/DOUBLEPOST]If you can't find it try ReMixz Gaming
Added. I am contemplating doing a giveaway if I can hit 5,000 subscribers or so... The way it would work to maximize effectiveness for me, is once I could hit 10,000 subscribers do the giveaway to a random user, who has subscribed, commented, and liked. However, that's a ways away. :p

ZeDoublebubble

Reaction score
As soon as I heard a creature styled collab, I was already on the boat. If you've still got space I would love to join! I don't exactly make kid friendly content, but it is not over the top. I am 18, have about 160 or so games just from steam, plus some more from other platforms, and if you would like to talk my skype is "UltimateCookieRaider". Dont judge me, its an old one. Hope we can get in touch!

SirVesper

Call Me Sir
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

Alright so, 1st thing I want to give a little Backstory, Since 2010 I've been wanting to do YouTube Since I First watched "UberHaxorNova" & that went to "The Creatures" and if you have heard of them or Watched them in there Gloy Days [2011-2014] You know that they are a Group of YouTubers that got together & Made a Group to just make content, GOOD content & I wanted to be like them, so this collab is to look for People Like me Who want to make a Group of YouTuber that just play games. PC, Console It doesn't Matter. As long as YOU enjoy to make content. you are able to be a part of what I like to nickname "The Next Generation of Creatures" & it's called "The Wanted Team" So that's it! I want to look for 4 YouTubers Because I don't want to overcrowd things, so it would be me My other YouTube Friend and 4 others. [If you are interested Please comment & Tell me About yourself, Your Cannel Ect. - Thank You for Reading.
I am interested. I have actually been looking for something like this. I have 430 Subscribers and willing to be apart of the crew.

Here is my channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/sirvesper

Chimpey

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I'm Mike! I'm 17 years old and I play tons of PC games.
My channel is about me playing games and attempting to capture an audience with my awful jokes and just a great time!
Here's my Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/chimpey
Here's my Discord: Chimpey#3561

Last edited:

JD TV

Reaction score
Hey there! Wow, that's an awesome idea :) I'd definitely lovw to join this group. My name is Jonny and I'm 19 years old. My channel is called JD TV. I do let's play videos and tutorials. I haven't uploaded any videos recebtl, simply because I had lots of other things to do. I want to continue making new videos now :)

If you're interested, add me on Skype.

Randicade

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm pretty interested Mate, let me know if you still have a slot open. About me, well there's not much I can say without going into extreme details, so just DM me on Twitter if you want to know.