Gaming Looking for 3-4 for either PC/XB1/PS4 must have decent banter

TheItaLianStaLLion || Dan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Looking for people who record at least 3-4 times a week and are easily available. I have a decent array of consoles so could play the majority of games. I am looking more for people that are humorous and good at talking as opposed to those that are good at the actual game.

I am looking for something like what Vannos / Sidemen

I respond to messages on here.
I really don't know whether my content and personality is good enough for what you are looking for but I am a PC gamer and have quite a few popular games on Steam so yeah.

Senergy Steez

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I'm totally down for it. I have a PS4 and I'm pretty decent with banter.

TheItaLianStaLLion || Dan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Looking for people who record at least 3-4 times a week and are easily available. I have a decent array of consoles so could play the majority of games. I am looking more for people that are humorous and good at talking as opposed to those that are good at the actual game.

I am looking for something like what Vannos / Sidemen

I respond to messages on here.
Am i getting a response to my request? Or...

CrypticEdge

Reaction score
Hey I'd be interested.Currently my channel on has Gmod Collabs on it because i have whats uploaded and enough for 4 more episodes so im getting it up. Ill be recording some rocket league soon. If you are interested let me know. Channel Link: (add www. because stupid no link regulation) youtube.com/channel/UC6E2I1ueebh7Hht0HB36tJQ[DOUBLEPOST=1491706001,1491705753][/DOUBLEPOST]Also my specs are
PC: i5 6600k (overclocked to 4.4ghz) with a 1050 ti (that i overclocked as well) and 16gb of 3000ghz RAM.
Recording: Bandicam (Full edition 1080p60) and blue snowball (with pop filter) and i edit in Sony Vegas 14 Pro and make thumbnails in photoshop cs6.

(better quality then PewdiePie lol)

gaimesauz

Reaction score
Hey man. I'm on XBOX ONE in Australia.
I can record Mondays, Wednesday, Fridays and Saturdays. I think I'm relatively funny but swear quite a bit if thats a problem. Let me know if your interested.

TheJamesPlays

Reaction score
XB1 I post Daily
Overwatch, Minecraft, Skyrim, Cod Zombies, or really whatever I feel like playing.