Gaming Looking for 3-4 for either PC/XB1/PS4 must have decent banter

The Josh Bates Vlogs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Looking for people who record at least 3-4 times a week and are easily available. I have a decent array of consoles so could play the majority of games. I am looking more for people that are humorous and good at talking as opposed to those that are good at the actual game.

I am looking for something like what Vannos / Sidemen

I respond to messages on here.

Reactions: BIZUITTI DUTY

Techicvi

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Let me know ur ps4 gamertag ... I'm up for something like vanoss but I'm not able to play much but can let u know when I can sound good??

The Josh Bates Vlogs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Let me know ur ps4 gamertag ... I'm up for something like vanoss but I'm not able to play much but can let u know when I can sound good??
Hi , i like your content but unfortunately i am looking for regular recorders. If you dont have the time then there is not much point. Thanks for the interest though

Reaction score
Hi i am interested i am trying to get big on youtube i do of montages on my channel

BIZUITTI DUTY

Reaction score
Looking for people who record at least 3-4 times a week and are easily available. I have a decent array of consoles so could play the majority of games. I am looking more for people that are humorous and good at talking as opposed to those that are good at the actual game.

I am looking for something like what Vannos / Sidemen

I respond to messages on here.
What kind of games are you trying to play for PS4 ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ARedX

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey man I'm interested I record 5 days a week and I think I'm relatively funny but its up to you to find out

The Josh Bates Vlogs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey man I'm interested I record 5 days a week and I think I'm relatively funny but its up to you to find out
You are good at commentating but i dont see much in terms of the editing side of things. You also sound like you are american , depending on the time difference that may be a task

CrazyZack

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i have good banter but i only have pc and i can only play mc on it cuz it sux.