Gaming Looking for 14/15 year old gamers for Minecraft gaming team

MediaCyclops

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello!
How's life ladies and gents? I'm John and i'm here looking for any budding 14/15 year old gamers to team up with me a go up against the 'big' channels :eeks:

What do i mean by 'Gaming Team'?
The gaming team will record games together such as Minecraft and if they want they can upload the footage to YouTube! Just to clarify, this is NOT a directorship so everyone will keep their own channel and upload to their own channel; and are not required to upload x amount of videos a week.

Why am I looking for 14/15 year olds?
I am not a perverted old man, oh no :p The gaming team will be this age range because I believe that being similar aged (i'm 14) we could connect better, if you know what I mean? Also there won't be any squeaky voices, not that I am prejudice towards tenors, nor any people with the vocal range of Arnold Schwarzenegger. We'll grow up together!

What I'm planning to achieve with the help of the group
It'll sure be pointless to plan years into the future but from the beginning I was the team to have a clear motive, to have fun!

Team Rules
  • Treat members with dignity and respect
  • Accept that people have the human right of freedom of opinion and expression
  • No discrimination
  • Members must have common courtesy, say please and thank you

Requirements
Unfortunately similar to everything else in life this too has some requirements that needs to be fulfilled before thinking of joining. In no particular order they are:
  • 14/15 years old
  • Ability to act professionally and funny
  • You must be able to accept friendly banter
  • Have a good mic
  • Have Skype VoIP software
  • Full Minecraft account
  • Able to follow team rules
If you need more information then just reply below!
Here's an online application
docs.google.com/forms/d/1tYhZwvkpJ7atlOqexYZqQwy2pT_KlzPeLu0-QBrdklY/viewform

EnderZlayerx

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Do you need a certain, amount of subs?

Danomitism

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian
I find this extremely funny.
Just cause a person is young doesn't mean they cant act professionally. Many young people in competitions sometimes even younger then 14/15 act very professional and adult like

Br00tal

No Mercy For The Weak
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Just cause a person is young doesn't mean they cant act professionally. Many young people in competitions sometimes even younger then 14/15 act very professional and adult like
Kids in this age should be outside and play
Not play games like minecraft.

Titus

Guy who makes videos
Reaction score
Kids in this age should be outside and play
Not play games like minecraft.
So I should be outside24/7
Like that's a very broad statement you made there, what If the kid plays minecraft but also spends lots of time outside?

Ryan Mc Chrystal

I'm The FaaF Of The SuS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I find it funny how you're rounding up kids, just sounds very misleading and funny haha XD
And Minecraft is a pretty useless game compared to being outside and seeing the world.

Danomitism

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian
I find it funny how you're rounding up kids, just sounds very misleading and funny haha XD
And Minecraft is a pretty useless game compared to being outside and seeing the world.
Its that persons choice to go outside or to play games. If he gets enjoyment out of playing a game and doesn't really like going outside, then he should play games. Why spend your valuable time doing something you don't like, then to actually enjoy the time you have left.