Short Film Looking for 13-19 year old filmmaker to interview

Jasperi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I am making a mini documentary about youth on youtube and why we choose youtube as a platform. I want to interview someone in a younger demographic about their experience being young and a filmmaker. But one this is that I would like to collaborate with someone with higher production values and is set on becoming a filmmaker. The interview would be done via Skype and you would use your camera to record the video on your end and i would sync the videos in editing. This is the channel the video will be posted to is FTSFilmclub.

Epic12

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am making a mini documentary about youth on youtube and why we choose youtube as a platform. I want to interview someone in a younger demographic about their experience being young and a filmmaker. But one this is that I would like to collaborate with someone with higher production values and is set on becoming a filmmaker. The interview would be done via Skype and you would use your camera to record the video on your end and i would sync the videos in editing. This is the channel the video will be posted to is FTSFilmclub.
I'd love to do this.

I'm a filmmaker making a film for my Media class.

Epic12

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Awesome, I will email you the details. Hopefully a few more people will be interested so i can get multiple prospectives.
You've got my email?

KRS props

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
by film maker do you mean short skits and scenes? or anyone who produces content on YT in that age range? Im 19 and could help you out if you wanted!

Jasperi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
by film maker do you mean short skits and scenes? or anyone who produces content on YT in that age range? Im 19 and could help you out if you wanted!
Sure! Im interviewing multiple niches and you might have a unique prospective. I'll also email the details through the email on your youtube channel.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm not as much of a Filmmaker but I am a photographer and I use YouTube as a medium to share my thoughts on current events and such and one day I hope to have a job in the media, even if my face isn't upfront lol. I know all about camera dimensions and aperture and ISO and things like that...

I'm 16 and would definitely be willing to do this!