Request Lookin for a banner for my youtube page

Dauglybutcool21

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am looking for a YouTube banner for my channel. I will only pay with Yttalk cash or for free. I would like either one of the two. A classic cool word name spelled DAUGLYBUTCOOL 21. or a collage of video games with my channel name ( the same one in this thread). if you are willing to do this, then reply to me and we can talk about the price. right now I only have 6 YTtalk cash.[DOUBLEPOST=1511306939,1511298305][/DOUBLEPOST]I now have 12$ in YTalk cash so any better deals?

Firefang

// Weekly gaming related content //
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am looking for a YouTube banner for my channel. I will only pay with Yttalk cash or for free. I would like either one of the two. A classic cool word name spelled DAUGLYBUTCOOL 21. or a collage of video games with my channel name ( the same one in this thread). if you are willing to do this, then reply to me and we can talk about the price. right now I only have 6 YTtalk cash.[DOUBLEPOST=1511306939,1511298305][/DOUBLEPOST]I now have 12$ in YTalk cash so any better deals?
Hey Daugly, I can make you a banner if you're able to gather up 25 youtube cash! If you'd like an example of what I can make, have a look at my channel or down below in my signature.

Dauglybutcool21

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Daugly, I can make you a banner if you're able to gather up 25 youtube cash! If you'd like an example of what I can make, have a look at my channel or down below in my signature.
Ok I'll try to get that much cash and I'll might see what you can do

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
@Dauglybutcool21 there is post on here where the dude is make banners and thumbnails free check it out bro i cant put a link in here but its there just search for it all he is asking is a sub and he does it free

Dauglybutcool21

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
@Dauglybutcool21 there is post on here where the dude is make banners and thumbnails free check it out bro i cant put a link in here but its there just search for it all he is asking is a sub and he does it free
I'll check it out[DOUBLEPOST=1511727273,1511717955][/DOUBLEPOST]
Could 22 Yttalk cash work