Voice Acting Look for people who can voice Overwatch characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gaming Potato

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Comedian, Gamer, Animator
All i ask of is for someone to just say a little bit for the intro of my Overwatch lore series, when I get any responses ill send over the line that is needed. i understand i am a small channel but i wish to make the best content i am able to make so i wish to work with you amazing voice actors.

I am currently looking for green names:

Mccree

Soldier 76
Tracer
Reaper
Sombra
Pharah
Genji
Hanzo
Junkrat
Mei
Torbjorn
Widowmaker
D.va
Reinhardt
Roadhog
Winston
Zarya
Ana
Lucio
Mercy
Symmetra
Zenyatta

Reactions: rivenshell salomon

Commander Skull

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer, Cartoonist, Animator
I think I can try for Soldier 76, Reaper or Roadhog. With some touches by Audacity I can sound very close to them.

The Gaming Potato

Reaction score
Channel Type
I think I can try for Soldier 76, Reaper or Roadhog. With some touches by Audacity I can sound very close to them.
ah sweet, is there anyway of you sending me a few examples of what they would sound like my dude :)

Commander Skull

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer, Cartoonist, Animator
ah sweet, is there anyway of you sending me a few examples of what they would sound like my dude :)
Hmmm... I may do a voice challenge for overwatch characters but it wont be anytime soon. I do have a discord that we can talk on or steam and we can do a voice chat and I can show you my attempts.

The Gaming Potato

Reaction score
Channel Type
Hmmm... I may do a voice challenge for overwatch characters but it wont be anytime soon. I do have a discord that we can talk on or steam and we can do a voice chat and I can show you my attempts.
Yeah i got discord, i could hear your impressions in there then if you could record and send them over that would be great :)

Reaction score
All i ask of is for someone to just say a little bit for the intro of my Overwatch lore series, when I get any responses ill send over the line that is needed. i understand i am a small channel but i wish to make the best content i am able to make so i wish to work with you amazing voice actors.
Are you still looking for people?

Realm Unknown

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
Oh s**t that sounds like fun, haha, though I'm not sure which character I would most sound like if I tried, have never tried their voices before

Curiosity Ridge

I make Videos
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
Haha apperantly I sound like Winston (my normal voice)

Status
Not open for further replies.