Longest video ever!

Rouge

The All-Round Lad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Beware guys, rumor has it that many brave Trolls have attempted to sit through this extensive clip but passed away before they reached the end. God(Or Darwin's) speed to you all.

@Faptain @KdawgCreations @TheDoctor_13 @SEMilfred @Kleineganz @JeriKane @Fibula @Katherinejane001 @Styxie @Tom Stevenson @JohnKenShow @Peter @FreeMMOStation @TheManCave @not panda pants @Tyler @Adam_Fitz @NostalgikGamez @Andrew Flint @Vicboss

as always, if you don't like me tagging you in these thanngs, just let me know I wont take offense :)

Reactions: Munchito696

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Beware guys, rumor has it that many brave Trolls have attempted to sit through this extensive clip but passed away before they reached the end. God(Or Darwin's) speed to you all.

@Faptain @KdawgCreations @TheDoctor_13 @SEMilfred @Kleineganz @JeriKane @Fibula @Katherinejane001 @Styxie @Tom Stevenson @JohnKenShow @Peter @FreeMMOStation @TheManCave @not panda pants @Tyler @Adam_Fitz @NostalgikGamez @Andrew Flint @Vicboss

as always, if you don't like me tagging you in these thanngs, just let me know I wont take offense :)
That's actually pretty funny, I legitimately LOL'd and watched it 3 times. Maybe this could be the new Yttalk meme/Rickroll[DOUBLEPOST=1396559939,1396559832][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's actually pretty funny, I legitimately LOL'd and watched it 3 times. Maybe this could be the new Yttalk meme/Rickroll
I also like how there is still an ad on it, lol

Rouge

The All-Round Lad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
That's actually pretty funny, I legitimately LOL'd and watched it 3 times. Maybe this could be the new Yttalk meme/Rickroll[DOUBLEPOST=1396559939,1396559832][/DOUBLEPOST]
I also like how there is still an ad on it, lol
god dammit, I knew there was something I was meant to take off ! hehehe maybe it will become the new thing, but I guess thats for the people to decide ;D

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
This is the closest video I've got to that
[DOUBLEPOST=1396560182,1396560138][/DOUBLEPOST]
god dammit, I knew there was something I was meant to take off ! hehehe maybe it will become the new thing, but I guess thats for the people to decide ;D
I will make one this weekend or maybe even tonight... what do you want to call it? Rouging?

Rouge

The All-Round Lad
Reaction score
Channel Type
This is the closest video I've got to that
[DOUBLEPOST=1396560182,1396560138][/DOUBLEPOST]
I will make one this weekend or maybe even tonight... what do you want to call it? Rouging?
Maybe, being Rouged ;)