Long Time Forum Reader, Channel Is Stalled, Slow Growth, Channel Review.

ippielb

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am a long time forum member, but mainly just a reader and not a poster. After the years ive been on youtube i still don't necessarily know how to improve. My channel is an Automotive channel, Some how-to videos that seem to do well, some construction videos that do well, lots that dont. And the main niche of my channel is snowmobiling edits. I won a contest with one of my edits at a film festival in Bend, Oregon which was open for anyone to submit. So, I'm confident that people enjoy my content, but I'm guessing that its being seen is the problem.

I have been putting a lot of effort into learning about growth, watching other youtubers tips and tricks of the trade. I have attempted to implement their techniques and have not had much luck. I've worked on thumbnails, titles, descriptions, tags, playlists, and the most strenuous task of networking through other channels. Legitimately watching their recent videos, and making actual comments to engage with other youtubers.

Most recently i have tried a couple of different techniques, uploading 3 times a week, to uploading every day. Which didn't seem to improve my viewership. I have also researched similar youtube channels, and they are doing a lot of the same thing, with less effort and get 10 times the results. Right now I'm attempting to use vidIQ to help with SEO, and i have not noticed much, if at all a change in my video performances.

I was hoping someone could take a look at my channel and point out things i am doing wrong, i'm not looking for a review on the content itself, but mainly just the SEO. I know the channel

My channel is www.youtube.com/ippielb I have just over 1k subscribers, 1million channel views, and 39k hours of watch time.

Again, i am not looking for a content review, just SEO assistance. To see if I am holding myself back with a bad habit, or a mistake.