Gaming Long term partnership collaborating (funny moments?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plembi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Real talk, I don't care about the amount of subscribers you have or whatever, and I hope people that collab with me don't come in with the same mindset. Just want to have a good time and play some fun games, and that doesn't include Minecraft heh

Requirements:
- Australian internet
- (It's already hard enough to use Australian internet, let alone connecting with another country. Also timezone would be much easier that way, but if you can't reach this reqirement, then just hit me up anyway and we'll give it a test run.)
- Decent Mic
- Discord or Skype ( Plembi#4800 ) <--- Discord username (Add me)
- The ability to take jokes and not get butt hurt over little insults, not like I really insult people anyway. Only good banta.
- Quality videos
(Of course, I'm going to have to check your channel to see if our content are similar and our style is somewhat similar, and same thing goes for me. Please, don't walk into this collaboration blindly)

Honestly, just looking for people to have a good time with. Whether that's when we're recording a video or not. I've been thirsting for a partner in crime. Let us raid the YouTube community by storm. Again, don't do it for the views or subs. Keep it real and let's do it for the entertainment people :)

Manarkey

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey dude! While I'm not sure I would be a good choice for collaboration (considering I live in the U.S. and my channel is based more around GTA V and Indie games), I took a look at your channel and really enjoy the content; it's very entertaining and I decided to subscribe. I just wanted to let you know your channel is super professional for only being around 150 subs, and it's as if I'm watching a 150,000 sub channel! Keep up the good work, I really like it :D

Plembi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey dude! While I'm not sure I would be a good choice for collaboration (considering I live in the U.S. and my channel is based more around GTA V and Indie games), I took a look at your channel and really enjoy the content; it's very entertaining and I decided to subscribe. I just wanted to let you know your channel is super professional for only being around 150 subs, and it's as if I'm watching a 150,000 sub channel! Keep up the good work, I really like it :D
Bro, you just made my day awesome, that means the world to me <3 thank you so much

Renee Robles

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
[This goes for any one else looking at this post as well] Yo, I'm from the US, but I'm part of a discord group that's trying to get people from around the world so if you're interested then I can ask if you can join us, your content has really good quality in my opinion, thank you for your time! Discord: Mr. Pants #4127

Plembi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
[This goes for any one else looking at this post as well] Yo, I'm from the US, but I'm part of a discord group that's trying to get people from around the world so if you're interested then I can ask if you can join us, your content has really good quality in my opinion, thank you for your time! Discord: Mr. Pants #4127
Thanks man

Jack1505

PandaMan
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Hey mate,
I'm Australian to and got a channel aswell. I sent you a add, i'm primarily a pc gamer so i hope you are to

robotgamerplays

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
decent mic check
skype check
The ability to take jokes and not get butt hurt over little insults, not like I really insult people anyway. Only good banta. check
Quality videos well 1080 resolution still learning how to edit besides didnt have time to edit well cause of stupid school but could i make the same kind of videos you do almost but you can se my battlefield video its not bad
15+ CHECK AND F@#%$ LOL
NOT CARING ABOUT THE AMOUNT OF SUBS also that i just want a collab so i can play games AND PLEASE NO MINECRAFT PLEASE
[DOUBLEPOST=1485298393,1485298296][/DOUBLEPOST]so hope you check if im good enough for the job if im not its ok

Plembi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
decent mic check
skype check
The ability to take jokes and not get butt hurt over little insults, not like I really insult people anyway. Only good banta. check
Quality videos well 1080 resolution still learning how to edit besides didnt have time to edit well cause of stupid school but could i make the same kind of videos you do almost but you can se my battlefield video its not bad
15+ CHECK AND F@#%$ LOL
NOT CARING ABOUT THE AMOUNT OF SUBS also that i just want a collab so i can play games AND PLEASE NO MINECRAFT PLEASE
[DOUBLEPOST=1485298393,1485298296][/DOUBLEPOST]so hope you check if im good enough for the job if im not its ok
sure man, I have a lot of people to collab with so if you don't mind joining our collabs it should be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.