Meet Up/Gathering London Based YouTube Collaborations

KiteVisionary

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi,

I have a small channel on youtube, my channel mostly consists of performing arts videos and some other usual youtuber videos.

I am looking for any kind of collaboration over the summer, with youtubers in London so if you live in London it would be great to do some videos together for each of our channels. Not only that we also become great youtuber friends and have loads for fun doing what we love. I was love trying out new things, its always so interesting what other types of videos other youtubers make.

Let me know who's up for it

Infinite Paths

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Nice video of the various buskers at Trafalgar Square dude, what I love about Youtube is all the musical talent you can find!

KiteVisionary

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Nice video of the various buskers at Trafalgar Square dude, what I love about Youtube is all the musical talent you can find!
Thanks man, appreciate it subscribe to my channel if you can. I also checked out your channel, got a lot of good stuff on there no wonder you have so many subscribers, the music isn't really the type I listen to but still very good. What I think you need is, you need videos which also show you actually performing if you can or people in your videos as they will tend to focus on that more.

Infinite Paths

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Thanks man, appreciate it subscribe to my channel if you can. I also checked out your channel, got a lot of good stuff on there no wonder you have so many subscribers, the music isn't really the type I listen to but still very good. What I think you need is, you need videos which also show you actually performing if you can or people in your videos as they will tend to focus on that more.
Thanks man I appreciate the feedback. I agree with you I will probably get more views if I get my face out there but I prefer to remain mysterious for now ;) Have you got any recommendations for musicians to check out on Youtube?