Gaming Lol... Looking for someone who can be my Antagonist

CrazFrank

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ok so this is rather an interesting request I am making here.So for the sake of clarity ill make it simple.

I been in the process of creating my show called Frankscape.
I had the idea on hold due to lack of Up to date hardware.This problem just got solved "1070 gtx baby"

I need someone willing to dress up as my antagonist. The best example is Angry joe and corporate commander.I need YOU to be my Corporate commander but of course you get to create, dress up and voice the character.I am no actor so expect lols everywhere but that is part of the fun.If interested the characters must have the follow requirements:

1) Space related: You could be part of an evil fleet? The captain of a made up evil race/faction whos purpose is to gain acconomical momentum by selling earthlings s****y games, first day DLC ect. "you get the idea"
2)NEED to have a greenscreen, otherwise how can you be inside your ship :D
3)Must love doing game reviews
4) good mic

Here is one example:

Bialar Crais
Scorpious
Cobra commander
Skelletor
ect.

sidenote: Send me your ideas at crazfrank@gmail.com or post them here.Remember... this is just for fun, If it grows good, if it does not well it was fun.I am a dropout animator, I can create 3d models and somewhat animate on maya, this solved some of the problems related to creating skits but if you know how to do it better than me or just have general knowledge we can use and make something together you get extra points.