Gaming LoL Featured Channel 4 Featured Channel

phayilgaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
(not sure if this is a collab but couldnt think of anywhere better to put it!)

Hi guys,

Im looking for a League Of Legends YouTuber to do a Featured channel 4 featured channel. If you are interested, please let me know :)

Rikin

Reaction score
Hey! I think you have great content on your channel! I also have a channel and I also upload league of legends content! I subscribed to your channel and i would really appriciate it if you can subscribe to mine as it would help me out a lot! I am interested in making a collaboration video with you! Reply and let me know if you are interested!

phayilgaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey! I think you have great content on your channel! I also have a channel and I also upload league of legends content! I subscribed to your channel and i would really appriciate it if you can subscribe to mine as it would help me out a lot! I am interested in making a collaboration video with you! Reply and let me know if you are interested!
Send me a link to your channel as the one in your signature doesnt seem to work :)

And yeah I am up for a collab, although 95% of the time I am doing a 5 man so I dont often have much spare time!

Nick3ck

Reaction score
you guys checked if you are on the same server right?