Services Logos, Banners, Music (Very Cheap)

flexotn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What's up guys?
As I'm not posting much YouTube videos recently, I decided that I would still like to be involved in the community.

I'm offering logos and banners and music for your channels/videos for good prices.
I have 6 years experience in Photoshop and graphic design in general.
I have 4 years experience in music production.

(All prices in GBP £)
A logo will cost as little as £1 depending on what you want. Examples:
Small motifs to represent your channel will be £3 as they take thought and planning. I want to create a logo that will represent your content and give the viewer a good idea of the kind of channel they are viewing.
Basic text logos are just £1, these will consist of 3D rendered text in your chosen font with your chosen text. Example would be "FlexOTN" in the font Impact. I will render it out in 3D and then add some Photoshop effects and flares and make it look fancy.
If you want something custom that doesn't fit either of these categories, the price will be different for everyone but it would be around £2.

A banner will be just £2 if you want it to be the same as my channel banner. It has 3D rendered text, flares, morphed or displaced 3D shapes in the background and a grungy feel. I can also add whatever text you would like around this.

Custom banners are £5 - this can be as complex as you like.

Music depends. If you just want some tracks re-arranging or re-mixing, this can be very cheap.
Making full tracks will cost more, potentially a lot higher as it takes weeks for me to make a whole song.
I will be creating a portfolio of short clips of my music that you can buy with a set price.
That can be found at @armanibeatsuk on SoundCloud
Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/278580716&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>

Everything that I create and send to you can be changed after I finish. I am willing to spend more time to make it exactly how you want it if I don't get it right the first time.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited: