Request Logo Design

Trilient

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
So the co-owner of our network created a neat little design for our logo. It's just a concept design, but I was wondering if someone could turn this into an actual branding logo? It would be greatly appreciated! :)

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Looks nice! But how can you have a network with 123 subs and 6000 views!? Nohting against you but I have seen alot of networks lately with that. Why?

Br00tal

No Mercy For The Weak
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Lol trili, are you on this forum aswell?
Fun to see you around :D

Trilient

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Looks nice! But how can you have a network with 123 subs and 6000 views!? Nohting against you but I have seen alot of networks lately with that. Why?
We don't partner, yet. I don't know how the other networks are getting those privileges but I know they've been around for at least a year or two before being able to do that. My network is almost 2 months old, so we're not quite established yet and we're more of a community than anything. We offer directorships for our channels, but that's really all we do at this point in time.

We hope that in the future we will be able to partner channels though.[DOUBLEPOST=1349814316,1349814275][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lol trili, are you on this forum aswell?
Fun to see you around :D
This is where LGN started, We owe a lot of our small-time success to YTtalk. :)

Trilient

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
No one can make anything with this?