Services Logo/Banner/Icon/Avatar/Thumbnail designs etc. I'll help you out :)

Brash_Browns

Reaction score
don't have a skype but if you name other forms of communication we can talk about the work

Camikazi Gamers

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hello i dont have a skype but i was hoping you could touch up my current logo? I just dont know how to make it look better and more clickable.

Samaker

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
hello i dont have a skype but i was hoping you could touch up my current logo? I just dont know how to make it look better and more clickable.
Skype really makes things alot easier, but I suppose Yttalk's message center isn't impossible to use.

Cameron Hunt

Reaction score
i'm after someone to make me a thumbnail, i've posted a thread about it, please go check it out if you're interested

WizJager

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello, I'm Samaker or just Sam. I'm not gonna charge for helping you out with some designs unless you want something that requires a substantially large amount of time (Can't think of much that would though really) or want something right away.

I'll gladly help you out whenever I have some spare time, if you'd like some aid just message me your skype and I'll add you next I'm free :)

I couldn't link any of my stuff but if you want to check things out just have a look at my channel and maybe see the Cities Skylines Graphics Comparison video? I've made everything in photoshop by the way. Just re-read the rules and this isn't allowed, I'll link my stuff in a sec as soon as it'll upload, gonna take a while unfortunately.

If you have any questions I'll answer all replies here :)

Here's some pics I've made:
I get bored sometimes
A Facecam layout?

TopSecretR35

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi , I am in desperate need of a good banner! Thank you for offering! Please do contact me on Skype : dhiren_nair or email: s209081382@gmail.com

Thank you so much

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello, I'm Samaker or just Sam. I'm not gonna charge for helping you out with some designs unless you want something that requires a substantially large amount of time (Can't think of much that would though really) or want something right away.

I'll gladly help you out whenever I have some spare time, if you'd like some aid just message me your skype and I'll add you next I'm free :)

I couldn't link any of my stuff but if you want to check things out just have a look at my channel and maybe see the Cities Skylines Graphics Comparison video? I've made everything in photoshop by the way. Just re-read the rules and this isn't allowed, I'll link my stuff in a sec as soon as it'll upload, gonna take a while unfortunately.

If you have any questions I'll answer all replies here :)

Here's some pics I've made:
I get bored sometimes
Gaming thumbnails for my nhl franchise mode / destiny / bargain bin / childhood ruined / bargain bin recoined. All of these would work for a thumbnail or intro or outro.

A;sp banner for my youtube channel for my gaming channel and my incoming film channel. Also for my twitch! if you can do any of these... I'd be very interested. contact me on my youtube, egotrip'd gaming and/or my email at mageauderek777@gmail.com. Check the youtube in advance because I do have a general logo to start.

Or click my signature link to youtube