LOCKED - Youtube Ads Click Do not Increase Revenue !

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarryJacob

Reaction score
Hi Folks , I am new to community.MODS, First of all please move this thread to appropriate forum if its posted in wrong section.
I Want to ask few questions Regarding Yotube Ads Click (Bottom Banner & Side Bar Banner) & Video Ads.
I have tested my friends Youtube Channel with Ads Clicks to know how much one can get if user clicks on ads or watch video ads completely without skipping.
I started this task on 16-September 2019 night & when he checked his CHANNEL revenue report on 19-September , It was increased by 12.42$ between that period (all locations that i used).
I watched his channel from 4-Different locations at the same time using 2-different PC & opening 4-Browsers on both PCs.
I used Proton VPN Dekstop Application to Change my location to USA For One Browser (I Activated Split Tunneling to avoid other browser to use same IP from Proton VPN).
Other 3-Browsers were having other countries IP address via Other VPN Browsers Extensions.
I started watching his channel without any G-Mail ID Logged in.I was not skipping any ads shown on videos. I was clicking on banners ads which were shown at bottom or top side bar.
All above mentioned method worked only First 2-Days i was able to generate Above mentioned Revenue for his channel but after 19-September to 24-September his channel revenue did not increase by single dollar but i watched his channel from different IPs using two different VPNs & using my default ISP.
I know its not a legal way to do but it worked for few days but not permanently.Surprisingly All views are getting count & watch time also updated but no activity in the side of revenue.
Can u guys Share Your Personal Experience & General Views on the above scenario ?.
NOTE: this is all about discussion purpose Only.No intention to find any illegal / hacking way.

Thanks

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I suspect that invalid click activity has been detected and advertisers are not being charged.

GarryJacob

Reaction score
@markkaz , Thanks for your reply,Well invalid clicks activity was not detected for first few days & its been detected after 19-September.
if invalid clicks activity detected , why Views & WatchTime being updated for those locations.
Do u want to say something more ?.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
NOTE: this is all about discussion purpose Only.No intention to find any illegal / hacking way.

You say that but what you are essentially asking is "How can I defraud advertisers and YouTube without getting caught?"

Threads discussing illegal activity and how to cheat the system get locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.