[ LOCKED ]Subs Vs. Promotion Vs. Finding me on YouTube | Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I share my videos on Twitter, on popular gaming Forums, and on Reddit, but it doesn't seem to help at all. My latest video was actually my first to get no views in 12 hours. And now, 18 hours later, it still only has 1... after 4 years of working away at the channel. Seeing how the last time someone clicked on a link to one of my videos from my Twitter was 17 months ago, it's clear promotion doesn't really help. Plus seeing I get around 10 views per video with 148 subscribers it is also clear that most/all my subscribers are inactive. So all I'm left with for views is just the chance someone will find my videos on YouTube. Seeing how I've been struggling just to get over the 200 subs mark for 4 years already, just having this one small source of views isn't really good. So what can I do to change this? Any strategies I could use/

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I share my videos on Twitter, on popular gaming Forums, and on Reddit, but it doesn't seem to help at all. My latest video was actually my first to get no views in 12 hours. And now, 18 hours later, it still only has 1... after 4 years of working away at the channel. Seeing how the last time someone clicked on a link to one of my videos from my Twitter was 17 months ago, it's clear promotion doesn't really help. Plus seeing I get around 10 views per video with 148 subscribers it is also clear that most/all my subscribers are inactive. So all I'm left with for views is just the chance someone will find my videos on YouTube. Seeing how I've been struggling just to get over the 200 subs mark for 4 years already, just having this one small source of views isn't really good. So what can I do to change this? Any strategies I could use/
@VRONA - Please read everything written below:

Please stop asking for specific help for your channel in the main forums. You have already been warned about this several times. These threads belong in the review forum only. Consider this your final warning.

You already have several review threads in the review forum in which you have received lots of excellent advice from our members. (@AmberAndGolden, @Omeo @Dutchie in England @Dayn Brian and many others ) Many of them have taken the time to type out long detailed responses to you. I am yet to see you say thank you to those people. Instead you have been quite dismissive of their advice and just keep asking them questions on how to do the simplest of things for which you you could find the answers by reading / searching Youtube's online help.

My advice is for you to quickly start thanking people who help you here and to start taking more initiative with regards to finding the detailed information of how to do something yourself when people help you. Successful channels are run by people who are proactive in their learning instead of just expecting to be spoonfed by others. So far, practically every single one of your posts here is asking for something from the community. I am yet to see you actually say thanks or give anything back to the community. If that attitude continues, staff will start locking all of your review threads and won't accept any new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.