LOCKED - Sooooo tired of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Human

Reaction score
I'm so tired of the fact that my videos get insta-demonetized BEFORE publishing them just BECAUSE it's about BODYBUILDING. There's no STEROIDS, nothing. "Bodybuilding" is the >worst< thing you'll find there. Problem is, since it gets insta-demonetized the video goes Limbo and it doesn't get recommended until its manually monetized again (99% of my videos get monetized back). But now it's almost impossible to make a video go viral because of that (and I got at least 6-8 videos (28 total) that got 100k views in less than 24 hours and kept growing before all this demonetization thing got STUPID). I used to get 1k views in less than 60min EASY, now it's like 300??? This is so damn STUPID I can't believe it.

Mr.Human

Reaction score
gonna set it up wait a sec[DOUBLEPOST=1504096811,1504096516][/DOUBLEPOST]done
Don't get me wrong, I don't need their stupid money. I didn't start this because of the money. I want the god damn views just like everyone else. What pisses me off is that the video doesn't get recommended and goes nowhere. And ofc I do this for passion and not views, but it's not enjoyable as much if you're not getting the attention from people.

Reactions: UKHypnotist

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Some of the YouTube "channel growth gurus" have recently done live streams which address the possible reasons videos get insta-demonitized. Look up Owen Video's channel; he did one just a few days ago, and one of the people who had had it happen that he used as an example, was another YT Guru.

Reactions: Mr.Human

Mr.Human

Reaction score
Some of the YouTube "channel growth gurus" have recently done live streams which address the possible reasons videos get insta-demonitized. Look up Owen Video's channel; he did one just a few days ago, and one of the people who had had it happen that he used as an example, was another YT Guru.
Thanks! Gonna check that out!

Jungle Explorer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Have you ever considered that it might just be possible that the waxed hairless biceps of a body building man, might just get mis-ideintified as the bare breast of woman by a computer algorithm, and get labeled as p**n. I am being serious here. Maybe that is why the youtube system gives you an "insta-demonetized" but upon human review they reverse it. Just saying it might be a reason.

Reactions: Mr.Human
Status
Not open for further replies.