Locked out of my account

TommyBNSF

Reaction score
Hello,

I got 3 strikes on my channel Tommy McGowan last night and was suspended. In all honesty, it was deserved because I had stuff on there that shouldn't have been posted, albeit they were all private videos and never public.

I don't care if that channel gets reinstated or not, but the problem is that channel was linked to the same email as my primary channel TommyBNSF. That channel I've had for 10 years and built up a huge library videos. Thankfully the channel hasn't been taken down and last I checked was in good standing, but since my private channel was suspended, now I can't access my main channel anymore. I tried appealing the other channel and YouTube refused to put it back up even though I tried to ask to take down all the copyrighted/inappropriate content and leave the channel up.

Am I completely screwed out of accessing my main channel now or is there a way I can get to it still? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Tommy

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Yes, you’re screwed. It doesn’t matter if public or private, ContentID automatically checks everything as it’s uploaded to YouTube.

If you’re lucky, that email wasn’t connected to Adsense.