Status
Not open for further replies.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
i can give you tons of channel.

Did you even read what I wrote? All the other channels are irrelevant. They just haven't been caught yet.

Where are those channels now to help you? Nowhere. Right now, you're on your own and it's between YOU and YouTube and YouTube have just decided to terminate your channel.

I've been a mod on this forum since 2014 and I see YouTubers like you all the time. You steal other people's content, get banned and then start a thread on here and act like a victim. And every time the defense is "Other channels get away with it." as though that makes it ok.

I did some digging and I found a snapshot of your channel from May 2019. The thumbnails aren't visible but we can see the titles of your videos and it's all copyrighted content.

You broke the rules and got caught. I have no sympathy. Honestly you're just wasting everyone's time now.

Last edited:
Reactions: KatyAdelson

royelwell

Reaction score
Did you even read what I wrote? All the other channels are irrelevant. They just haven't been caught yet.

Where are those channels now to help you? Nowhere. Right now, you're on your own and it's between YOU and YouTube and YouTube have just decided to terminate your channel.

I've been a mod on this forum since 2014 and I see YouTubers like you all the time. You steal other people's content, get banned and then start a thread on here and act like a victim. And every time the defense is "Other channels get away with it." as though that makes it ok.

I did some digging and I found a snapshot of your channel from May 2019. The thumbnails aren't visible but we can see the titles of your videos and it's all copyrighted content.

You broke the rules and got caught. I have no sympathy. Honestly you're just wasting everyone's time now.

You think YouTube is mad they will give me adsense on this account????? i got adsense though this account. Do you have any idea now getting adsense is tougher and tougher. I don't need your sympathy. And don't reply back me. Just f**k off. if anyone who can help they can reply not disgusting people like you. You better stay way form me.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
You think YouTube is mad they will give me adsense on this account????? i got adsense though this account. Do you have any idea now getting adsense is tougher and tougher. I don't need your sympathy. And don't reply back me. Just f**k off. if anyone who can help they can reply not disgusting people like you. You better stay way form me.
lol.

Your channel is toast. It's never coming back.

This forum is whitehat and is for Youtubers who create original content and who follow the TOS. Don't waste our time. Nobody here is going to help you.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.